What to know for your appointment at Trillium Neurology Consultants
- Bring your valid OHIP Card
- Bring a list of your current medications
- There is paid parking at our location. The machines accept cash and credit cards, but not debit cards
- If your appointment is for an EMG, we ask that you do not apply creams or lotions to your body prior to the appointment
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order for us to properly process your information
- We ask that you allocate an hour for your appointment so that you do not feel rushed.
Insurance and Payment Information
- Most of our services are OHIP covered
- We will notify you if specific blood work or prescription refills are at extra cost
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Debit.
- All payments are to be made in full at the time of the appointment with our receptionist.
Accessing Medical Records
Our systems are connected with Trillium Health Partners and Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga, so we are able to access all necessary medical records immediately. If there is an exception, we will notify the patient and ask for the necessary records.
When booking your appointment
New referrals can be faxed to (905) 896-8906. Our receptionist will contact the patient directly with an appointment date and time.
For patients that have previously seen Dr. Desai, you can call our office directly at (905) 896-3000 and have the following ready.
- Patient’s contact information
- Date of Birth
- SIN Number
- Family Doctor’s contact information